[kj] KJ Covers Album?

Phil Tofield Phil.Tofield at uk.nyklogistics.com
Thu Aug 6 15:32:46 EDT 2009

I suspect that the reason kj are considering this idea is the same reason
they are playing all the rawk festivals this summer - to raise their
profile, garner some new fans and make a bit of dosh in the process. I cant
see fans of the Pet Shop Boys or Sinaed O'fuckingConnor rushing out in their
droves to buy the killing joke back catalogue on the strength of hearing a
cover of Millennium. With people like Metallica & Lamb of God doing the
covers, the potential for their fans choosing to seek out more kj material
is far greater. If this raises their profile, then it has to be a good
thing. I still wouldn't bother buying it though.

_____