[kj] KJ Covers Album?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 17:38:13 EDT 2009

And some really great remixes done by top-of-the-line musicians or djs.

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:01:15 +0200
From: 65snoopy at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Covers Album?

If I was absolutely forced to recommend artists to cover KJ, I don't want to hear
 any more metal/industrial/rock bands do KJ-lite versions.
I'd rather hear Grace Jones do Turn To Red, or something (remember her version
of Joy division's She's Lost Control? Superb). What I don't want to hear is Lamb of
frickin God turning one of Geordie's masterly riffs into a sub-thrash dirge while someone
grunts over the top...