[kj] KJ Covers Album?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 11:59:21 EDT 2009

I agree wholeheartedly! KJs music is so much more interesting and complex
than these type of groups are capable of interpreting.

really would prefer that the band just separate themselves from these
knucklehead bands and scene. Killing Joke is capable of so much melodic
specialty and power garnered from musical devices that put them in an
artistic class far above who they have been pandering too and associating
with for the past decade and a half.

With these numbskull associations, KJs legacy is being diluted.imo.

_____