[kj] Sonisphere

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Aug 3 22:49:33 EDT 2009

They're putting themselves up for it so it's what they want. Seems they're
taking on a whole bunch of stuff, at the end of the day it's a gig I
suppose. I get the impression they're doing the rounds, earning some
money, getting their chops up etc. Wouldn't read too much into it until we
hear the new stuff. This is largely the line-up that did Pandemonium
(except drummer) 15 years ago after split / reformation, so potential is
huge, esp considering BPF's potential input. Let's hope it's better than
timewave etc.