[kj] Sonisphere

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 11:17:11 EDT 2009

i'm glad i never made the effort,30 minutes? while still worth it,i never made it back from Venice Airport Festival until 245am sunday morning,i'd have never made it down there for noon.

I can recommend (IF KJ PLAY 2010) going to the Venice Airport Festival. 5 minutes from the airport,in a quiet village,Great chilled out atmosphere,free entry (ish), free alcohol (ish). and a great sound system after playing all your childhood hits.fukn great day.