[kj] Sonisphere

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 3 10:17:25 EDT 2009

I agree the festivals are less about appealing to the choir of joke fans and
creating new fans from the throngs of youthful morons populating the heavy
music scenes. hence the selling off of all those crappy clown shirts at the
festival shows.those shirts were designed specifically to attract little
pimply nitwits with bad haircuts and misguided anger who just discovered
snuffleufagus (sp) is not real.

_____