[kj] OT swine flu

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 18:00:14 EDT 2009

> check god's holy word...

Holy books and history texts "forget"
because we know loop holes are fashioned in-
to every 'recollection' known...

Time Zone got it a lot closer than any other.

World Destruction

This is a world destruction, your life ain't nothing.
The human race is becoming a disgrace.
Countries are fighting with chemical warfare.
Not giving a damn about the people who live there.

Nostradamus predicts the coming of the Antichrist.
Hey, look out, the third world nations are on the rise!
The Democratic-Communist Relationship
won't stand in the way of the Islamic force.

The CIA is looking for you,
The KGB is smarter than you think.
Brainwash mentalities to control the system.
Using TV and movies - religions of course.

Yes, the world is headed for destruction.
Is it a nuclear war? What are you asking for?

This is a world destruction. Your life ain't nothing.
The human race is becoming a disgrace.
The rich get richer.The poor are getting poorer.
Fascist, chauvinistic government fools.

People, Moslems, Christians and Hindus
Are in a time zone still searching for the truth.
Who are you to think you're a superior race?
Facing forth your everlasting doom.

We are Time Zone. We've come to drop a bomb on you.
World destruction, kaboom, kaboom, kaboom!

This is the world destruction, your life ain't nothing.
The human race is becoming a disgrace.
Nationalities are fighting with each other.
Why is this? Because the system tells you.

Putting people in faceless categories.
Knowledge isn't what it used to be.
Military tactics to control a nation.
Who wants to be a president or king?
Me!

Mother Nature is gonna work against you.
Nothing in your power that you can do.
Yes, the world is headed for destruction.
You and I know it, cause the Bible tells you.

If we don't start to look for a etter life,
the whole world will be destroyed in a time zone!

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..