[kj] Play dead

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 17:55:27 EDT 2009

It's a Windows Media Video or some such, standard Windows video kinda file.
if you double-click it on a Windows PC with the default settings it should
open automatically in Windows Media Player, as long as you have the right
codecs. Please don't ask me about codecs.I've just finished grayeyard shift
and walked home amongst the daywalkers.ugh. Creeps the lot of em, smell of
sunlight and coffee ;)

You should never open file attachments from strangers, but Jo is no stranger
than, well me for example, so go ahead.

_____