[kj] OT: Nobel prize-winning economist Paul Krugman on the economic crisis

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 13:00:38 EDT 2009

This is the top read article on alternet at the moment (I think that's how
I got to it), pretty fascinating, but a bit hard to get into short of a
bit of frowning and chin-stroking concentration over a coffee...not an
easy read:

http://www.alternet.org/story/138303/conservatives_live_in_a_different_moral_universe_--_and_here%27s_why_it_matters/?page=1

But as they say, quite a refreshing and honest perspective (on why
conservatives are fucked ;)