[kj] OT: Nobel prize-winning economist Paul Krugman on the economic crisis

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 11:46:07 EDT 2009

I thought he was good on the war and torture (which are subjects now forgotten in the haze of a mystery flu). But, as an economist he supports the continuance and acceleration of Bush's insanity of propping up malinvestments and failed performance with huge spending. This is the Keynesian madness that got us to the point of collapse, and now with the new puppet in the White House is leading to outright fascism. The Federal Reserve designed this disaster, why should we give them more power?

Didn't mean to piss on anyone's parade, I didn't get much sleep.