[kj] KJ Heaven ticket available

MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com
Thu Apr 30 03:36:55 EDT 2009

you'll be lucky, Heaven have stated the gig finishes '10:30 at the
latest'!

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Antoni Adamiak
Sent: 29 April 2009 22:43
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk; The Gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Heaven ticket available

I may be the only chelsea fan in the world who currently has a Barcelona
ticket but isn't actually going to the game ... I can flog it on the day
but it's my insurance policy just in case of any minor disasters ... it
would just be my luck to sell on the ticket then find that Jaz has gone
down with swine flu or BPF has put his fist through a window etc etc ...
here's hoping that KJ decide to make it a midnight show ...