[kj] OT: Nobel prize-winning economist Paul Krugman on the economic crisis

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 02:49:43 EDT 2009

Nouriel Roubini is another one I have a lot of time for. I like both of
their demeanours actually, vivid lack of bullshit-detector warnings I
normally get when listening to politicians for example...they actually take
the time to mull questions over and their answers actually make sense, and
admit uncertainty...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/magazine/17pessimist-t.html