[kj] Naughty Iggy Pop Insurers

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 18:49:42 EDT 2009

> Shame he's dented his rep with the ads though...why the fuck would he..

There's also Alice Cooper.
I love his commercial** where he's interviewing for a job but they both know he's
not getting it - and, from behind all that makeup, he asks why. Really funny.

The Marriott Hotels commercial is good too.

**can't find it on youtube, though

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..