[kj] OT swine flu, or

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 18:40:26 EDT 2009

Weird..
...I just read online this A.M. that the WHO is going all CSI about the actual flu numbers (deaths,
# of cases) -supposedly - being only 10% of the original reports but now I can't find that article** at
all. Did the WHO make a mistake?

**Seems it was pulled just before the WHO then
   went the other way and raised the threat level to DEFCON 5.

"We won't be fooled again..!"

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..