[kj] OT: In-for-ma-tion

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 29 13:43:53 EDT 2009

I laid into some song that came on the other weekend at a party, then
everyone there told me that the dude who'd been passed out half the time was
totally into them, had come alive only to put them on, and I felt a bit
stink actually. Tried to make it up to him.

I was, appropriately, wearing an Onion t-shirt that read: Your Favourite
Band Sucks.

Still.I don't really like bursting innocent people's bubbles.

BUT.it was unbelievably shitty emo music, and everyone was totally toasted.
Dilemma!

_____