[kj] OT swine flu

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 29 01:34:21 EDT 2009

Many proteins are sulphur based yet you wouldn't munch into a chunk of
sulphur.a lot of it depends on chemical composition and quantity etc.

Isn't it funny how around the same time we're butting up against the natural
barriers / consequences of our economic lifestyle, we're also coming up
against natural environmental barriers - food shortages, temperature
increases, spread of viruses..hrm. Gonna be in interesting decade coming up.

_____