[kj] OT swine flu

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 28 21:36:51 EDT 2009

I've been absent from posting long enough to forget there's no need to infer a globalist agenda in any worldwide calamity, gatherers are "more aware" in Jaz's words. I apologize.

Here's some grist from my own thoughts and what I've gathered from my most paranoid sources, then you all can have at it:

1. A pig/bird/human flu hybrid originating on three continents is, to say the least, quite unique.

2. The numbers have to be verified. If 2,000 people are sick and 150 have died, this is a serious bug. If, as some estimate, 100,000 people have been sick over the past couple weeks and only 150 have died, this is much closer to a "normal" flu. And the fact that no one in the states has died as a result of infection is a sign that it is mutating and losing strength.

3. Regardless of whether this is a naturally occurring virus, or a designer, weaponized release, one can't help but notice the speed with which the globalists have taken advantage; instigated and measured the reaction of the populous, revved up the systems of control they have in place. I think they're giddy with their ability to create panic and corral the sheep if need be. To paraphrase the head of homeland security in the US: even if this virus fades away, America has to be ready for a bigger one that's coming soon . . . how she knows this, I'm not sure.

Add: Tamiflu, the great hope in preventing a pandemic - major stockholders: Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Donald Rumsfeld (also former chairman of the board of Gilead, Tamiflu's manufacturer)