[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:15:57 EDT 2009

i like the idear of beeing an armchair anarcist steve ;)

milindafgrant

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:24:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

i imagine brendan that we [ the gathering ] are already on M I 6 files ..the reason they haven't swooped on us is because the way they see it talk is cheap and we are probably viewed as armchair anarchists but monitored nonetheless