[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 18:05:41 EDT 2009

Hang on, I don't know how to explain what I'm saying clearly enough I think. Isn't there that, ahem,
Nazi concept of 'folk' as a collective & things being of the folk? Hence Volkswagen, etc. If that's
the case, then as example, the rave generation's volkmusic would be, er, rave.

I mean, if he's talking about traditional music, he's clearly gone just that bit more mental...