[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 15:13:55 EDT 2009

___But, yeah, Geordie was the first to jaunt off to Iceland to follow the
Master, right? When push comes to shove it seems like the two feed off
each other somehow.

-Oliver___

That was the first time the "world was gonna end" and Geordie was much
younger, i doubt he would care to follow again but I may be wrong