[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 14:25:56 EDT 2009

I've always gotten the impression Geordie thinks Jaz is mostly full of
shit but he's also endlessly amused by Jaz's antics and also by the
stuff that comes out of Jaz's mouth (me, too!). Like, aren't there some
interviews where Jaz rants about his occult stuff, and Geordie just says
something like, "What are you gonna with this one, eh?"

But, yeah, Geordie was the first to jaunt off to Iceland to follow the
Master, right? When push comes to shove it seems like the two feed off
each other somehow.

-Oliver