[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 13:59:10 EDT 2009

Yeah the thing Jaz said about England not having folks sounded odd to
me, too. I think that is why Geordie has a "Wha???" look on his face at
that point. What is that old medieval courtly song? "Greensleeves"? If
that sort of stuff isn't authentic folk music, I don't know what is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Music_of_England

:)

-Oliver