[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Apr 28 13:10:29 EDT 2009

Implant hit me so, so hard. Like in the interview Boliver posted, KJ talk
about shit most mundane bands aren't even capable of wrapping their heads
around. All US passports are micro-chipped now. And the UK is the most
surveilled country ever. I wonder what future artificial intelligences are
going to be able to derive about us from what we've said, bought, and posted
online. I have a feeling it's going to be uncannily accurate. The entire
gathering is archived online.I wonder, can we get that canned? Anyone else
keen on that? Just that Bongo's made some drunk posts I'm sure he's ashamed
of *wink*

_____