[kj] Jaz Coleman schattenreich interview

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Apr 28 06:54:12 EDT 2009

is that the knowing smile that we have been and continue to be cheated by the system jelbod?..and there is a way out without riotingif you exercise your rights under common law ..nice to know our forfathers put in place a charter to cover what is happening now ..shame the masses are oblivious of it ...and the system makes sure it stays that way ..oh the wisdom of god's holy words ''seek and you will find ,knock and it will be opened unto you ''