[kj] (OT) Dukes remasters

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Apr 27 06:22:06 EDT 2009

>What do they call buttons?

Velcro

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Jerry Butson
Sent: 27 April 2009 11:17
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Dukes remasters

What do they call buttons?

2009/4/21 folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com>

They call badges buttons here :/

________________________________

From: dpeace at bigfoot.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:25:27 +0100
Subject: [kj] (OT) Dukes remasters

Also, for any other XTC fans on the list:

http://new.ape.uk.net/acatalog/XTC_as_The_Dukes_Of_Stratosphear.html#a45
4

They are fantastic; hardbound with excellent booklets, but
unusually for Ape not autographed. If you get both you get some badges.

Badges?

Badges.

I'm unimpressed that the covers now read "XTC as The Dukes Of
Stratosphear", though.

Now I'm waiting on the 5.1 Nick Cave remasters...

Darren

Hungerford, UK

Rediscover Hotmail(r): Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check
it out.
<http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscove
r_Mobile2_042009>

--
fleamusic p.o. box 70 witney oxfordshire ox29 4ga u.k.

tel/fax: +44 (0) 1865 881859; cell +44 (0) 7939 228435

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.