[kj] OT Concentration AMPS youtube video's

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sun Apr 26 17:41:46 EDT 2009

performance art i guess ...needs work...a thank you to the audience goes a long way or is that no longer applicable ...the vocalist has good image but needs to project herself more on stage and show more confidence ..turning your back on an audience is not good in my eyes ..oh well all this is just my humble opinion ...keep up the good work ...at least you are tryin' to be different in a sea of mediocracy