[kj] (OT) Dukes remasters

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sun Apr 26 17:24:09 EDT 2009

Got both these sent to me last week.
25 O'clock includes "The Mole from the Ministry"-Video and Psonic
Psunspot has the "You're a Good Man Albert Brown"-Video on it.
Both have additional tracks in the form of demos of which a handful
of tracks on the 25 O'Clock are "new" songs...

/Per