[kj] OT: In-for-ma-tion

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 08:26:53 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Stephen Lawrence <stephen.l at live.com> wrote:

> sorry not sure what GPRS is unless you get lost a lot lol..i'm old fashoined

> me just use my phone to talk to people ...with t-mobile if that helps

> ...they hassle a lot to sell you stuff but i like the cash back thing

GPRS is "2.5G", basically the "old way" of doing packet data via
cellphones. Down to basics, it means i can check my gmail account from
my oldschool Nokia, and i wouldn't want to be without that. I could go
for 3.uk but since my phone doesn't do 3G, it would be a waste of
money.

So basically i'm looking for a carrier that provides packet data at a
decent price.