[kj] A serious list

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:16:50 EDT 2009

Discogs ain't too bad..
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Killing+Joke

From: jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 02:33:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] A serious list

Ta. Was really hoping an anorak would sort it for me, rather than having to trawl through it all.

Serves me right for being lazy!

ylleJ

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:23:38 -0700

http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/

From: jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 00:27:06 +0100
Subject: [kj] A serious list

Ya gonna love me for this.

Can anyone tell me please, how many songs Killing Joke have done, released or otherwise, and this includes the different incarnations of the same song. When i say otherwise, obviously there are tracks that havent been released in the U.K. that have been in Japan, etc. Get my drift?

Cheers in advance to any of you wondeful people who would like to help me out on this.

Jelly interested.

Get the New Internet Explore 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.
Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer 8