[kj] (OT) Pakistan

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Apr 24 02:37:31 EDT 2009

Yeah that was one of the most awesome bits in the Bible, I'm sure it'll
translate well into the Hollywood version. I want top notch CGI of babies'
heads being smashed against trees and rocks, God deserves that much.

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ0ITmX6k64

dave when you quote from god's holy word the bible ..how about putting
things in context ...the amalekites were a tribe of philistines who
persecuted and hated god's chosen people ..god gave the isrealites thier
name which means you are my people ....so basically he was telling them to
destoy his enemies as he had promised israel that any anemy of thiers was an
enemy of his ...also why he brought plagues upon the egyptians for refusing
to free the israaelites from bondage ....with regards to respect for this
world ... yes we should but islam extremists are taught that this world is
going to be destroyed by god anyway ....god WILL cleanse the world of all
those who pollute ,persecute, lie ,cheat ,steal .kill, profit from misery
,fornicate ,commit adultery ,use violence to obtain what they desire to make
way for his government presidede over by jesus therby enabling mankind to
live the way god intended in peace and harmony ....pain and death will no
longer exist ...animals will live peacably with mankind neither fearing nor
attacking ....here's hoping he sees enough good in us to allow us to live in
such a world

06:30:00