[kj] (OT) Pakistan

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 21:22:56 EDT 2009

> [God]..to destoy his enemies as he had promised israel that any anemy of thiers was an enemy of his

   That sounds like Don Corleone when he's making a pact with Enzo the Baker.

> why he brought plagues upon the egyptians for refusing to free the israaelites from bondage

   When God could've just freed them all along [so, no need to kill anyone, really] but no He instead waited
   to commit infanticide all over Egypt (where's that iPhone app for that?) before Pharaoh let's 'em go...

   "Blood! Lamb's blood painted door / I shall pass"

> here's hoping he sees enough good in us to allow us to live in such a world

   "Jesus walked among us, tried but couldn't love us; something's wrong..." ~~ Echo&TB

"Die
 by my hand
 I creep across the land
 killiing first-born man..." ~~ Creeping Death

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..