[kj] (OT) Pakistan

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 23 20:39:19 EDT 2009

I am familiar with the quatrain in question. I believe the translation goes:

The dusky man with the pointy hat

Casts the runes by a starry nonce

And vilifies all who strain by threes

With a glace cherry on the top.

... which clearly equates to a nuclear holocaust in 2012. On December 21st.
At 3.14 in the afternoon, GMT.

I fully intend to enjoy life to the full. But not because of this nutter:

http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/?gclid=CKW43eyiiJoCFUM-3godH0k9GA

Darren

Hungerford, UK