[kj] (OT) Pakistan

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:25:56 EDT 2009

Nor is a Turban strictly limited to Sikhism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:15:48 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Pakistan

There are Pakistani Sikhs. They mainly come from Punjab. Although a minority.

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:06:13 +0000

err brendan i don't think you'll find mainly muslim or hindu pakistani troops wearing sikh turbans unless they are planning to infiltrate india ..hmmmm good ruse