[kj] (OT) Pakistan - baby games

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:07:01 EDT 2009

In the sims, I just left the baby at the bottom of the garden, until social services came.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:55:16 +1000
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Pakistan

What in holy fuck is up at Apple – apparently
they had an application where you had to shake a crying baby until it died.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/apple/5207287/Apple-withdraws-horrific-Baby-Shaker-iPhone-application.html

Double-you tee eff?

Reminds me of Siemens trying to create a
brand name called Zyklon last year. Dumb shits. Siemens already has a history
of providing funding to the Nazi party, making use of slave labour in WWII etc…