[kj] OT - Obama. .

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 17:42:35 EDT 2009

> west coast

The Left coast, thank you.

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:38:51 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - Obama. .

Yes Brendan, agree :)
Karen. I am a Brit on the US west coast. Therefore, belligerent ;)

________________________________
From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 04:05:51 +1000

but I don't see where cynicism gets one anywhere.

Try short selling practically any Dow company in Aug 2008, just before Lehman’s tanked and set this fucker off ;)

Jokes! Karen you’re relentlessly positive and appreciative, hats off JFolk thanks for posting that double-chinned fucker’s rantings, his 5–min public stream-of-consciousness rant outside the NY Fed was epic and worth watching the whole vid for, agree? J

As Alan Watts would say, you never get yin without yang…eh Bongo?

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.