[kj] OT - Obama. .

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Apr 22 14:05:51 EDT 2009

but I don't see where cynicism gets one anywhere.

Try short selling practically any Dow company in Aug 2008, just before
Lehman's tanked and set this fucker off ;)

Jokes! Karen you're relentlessly positive and appreciative, hats off :-)
Folk thanks for posting that double-chinned fucker's rantings, his 5-min
public stream-of-consciousness rant outside the NY Fed was epic and worth
watching the whole vid for, agree? :-)

As Alan Watts would say, you never get yin without yang.eh Bongo?

_____