[kj] Reformation

Phil Tofield Phil.Tofield at uk.nyklogistics.com
Wed Apr 22 12:33:23 EDT 2009

Saw them in Brighton on Rhythm & Stealth tour and on New Years Eve the
following year at the Docklands Arena supported by Orbital - seriously one
of the best gigs I've ever seen in my life. Also caught about the last 10
minutes of their set at Homelands festival one year, cant remember which
year it was. I was just surprised by your comment, because I've never heard
anyone who saw Leftfield live describe them as dull! Maybe you just caught
them on an 'off night'

phil

_____