[kj] Incredible guitarist

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 04:14:06 EDT 2009

How about this guy then? You have to watch the whole thing.

http://www.guitaridol.tv/heat_3/entry/bigger_life

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:04:52 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Incredible guitarist

Thsi guy is great and fun to listen to. He sounds so good (and fun) that my only concern is
that if he ever were to work wiht any kind of band or backup, that they may bring down his sound
or adversely compromise it somehow.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..