[kj] OT - Obama. .

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 23:18:48 EDT 2009

  Currently, world pre-eminence is the U.S.'s to lose, but only thanks to Global Warming
and the Great Depression II, which will allow the U.S. to save itself by making itself an indispensable
part of world salvation from both of the above threats. And you know we're blackmai' *erm*
"leverage it for all it's worth.
   If the U.S. were a severable factor (in the sense that it could be ignored or done away with
by The World w/out any real consequences) of current human civilization, it would've been driven
to crash by everyone who hates US, which are alot of people, and countries.
   The price for saving itself from calamity will be its moral core (as can already be seen for some
time now) - and a people with a compromised moral core (like any individual or company with a
compromised moral core) is.... what does history teach us about this?

Oh no but of course we're gonna be the exception. Yeah.

My 2 rubles..

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..