[kj] OT - Obama. .

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 21:04:10 EDT 2009

> Ann Garry is..

For the record, Ann Garry is not the precinct captain I referred to in the OP.

Btw,
how reliable are those online polls you do choose to vote in (you mentioned: "..technology sites which ask about hardware and software like DSLR.") Is there something to look for that indicates a reliable online poll?