[kj] Incredible guitarist

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:56:15 EDT 2009

On 20 Apr 2009, at 18:58, Brendan Quinn wrote:

> Rhythm lead and percussion all in one (!)…amazing.

You missed off bassline :)
That kids gonna be immense when he's

I love the artistry of stuff like that.
Not to everyone's taste but that Andy McKee I posted a while back is
stunning.
This guy - also Australian - Tommy Emmanuel - you can see/hear the
influence on Joe Robinson.
This left me slack jawed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lbvSBNLLoo&feature=related