[kj] See 'Em While You Can

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 11:31:35 EDT 2009

Jane's Addiction probably won't last past this year's tour:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/chinaNews/idUKTRE53I2S620090419?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

While I think some of the conflicts, notably when they re-recorded a few
classic tracks with Trent Reznor recently is a bit overblown in this
article, at least from what reports from the studio seem to indicate, it
does appear that it's just not going to work long term between Perry Farrell
and Eric Avery. I predict a very similar path to how the last tour and
album release went down with Bauhaus a few years ago, meaning an
increasingly tempestuous tour followed by a hastily thrown together album
after the band goes their separate ways again.

T.B.