[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2 - p.s.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 16:57:06 EDT 2009

> off the charts on the coward scale.

Not to mention that the police are also both 1) trained and 2) instructed not to hit her/them/it in
the face under such circumstances. What Leigh says is absolutely important as far as one's responsibility
to oneself; simple cause-n'-effect, really.
That said, one's lack of prudence does not in any way justify a police hitting her/them/it in the face.

By the way, OT, we had another attempted Suicide-By-Cop a day or so ago (near the Azusa foothills),
but the cop wouldn't kill him, just kicked his ass enough to subdue him and take him in.

Dammit, give the people what they want!

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..