[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 16:32:47 EDT 2009

Will there also be Clown Cyborgs?

 nice vid, btw.

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: The Exorcist <killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:47:54 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

All pointless.

In the future it will just be.... Us against the Clowns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YFkcwtpGZo

At 08:07 PM 4/18/2009, Bette Dillinger wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I can get wordy.....and I have always liked the word "specious".

The article states that the man was 49 years old when he applied to be a police officer?  My intuition is telling me there is alot more to this story than we know about.