[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2 - p.s.

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 19:58:14 EDT 2009

Cops are no more exclusively violent thugs than all football fans or political protesters are. As has been demonstrated, everyone's got their own 'bad cop' story, but I've also got a fair few stories about cops who have been genuinely helpful and I've been glad of their assistance. Unless I'm lying, that negates the idea that all cops are assholes. Sweeping generalisations rarely stand up to scrutiny.

That doesn't make a 'cop lover', just in case anyone was wondering.

Jim.