[kj] OT: Tender, moving YouTube video

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 19:28:19 EDT 2009

He is bound by law to defend the Constitution against all abusers, so if all he does (now and later) is to "look forward" and not prosecute the Bush admin, he would be breaking the law also.
Maybe Spain will give Obama a way out of having to after the Bush admin, it seems.

spain rejects u.s. torture probe, http://www.truthout.org/041609B
the bush six, http://www.truthout.org/041109E

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..