[kj] OT: Tender, moving YouTube video

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:20:11 EDT 2009

Yes, but a lot of these political realities are a direct result of the former admin's policies.

From: karen.weil at sddt.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:04:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Tender, moving YouTube video

Hmmmm.... not sure. Right now, the admin. has way too much to deal with. In a perfect world, Bush & Co. would be held responsible for their indiscretions, but I'm not holding my breath.
Political realities are political realities, regardless of who is in charge.
*Sigh ...*

k.w.