[kj] OT: Tender, moving YouTube video

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Apr 17 10:54:37 EDT 2009

Haha Legend :)

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: Saturday, 18 April 2009 00:35
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Tender, moving YouTube video

Who said there were tea party "riots"???

I never did. I just pointed out the truth, which is that they are
'astro-turf' (fake grass roots), corporate directed anti-Obama events
designed to give vent to sore losers from the 2008 POTUS election.

As far as the teabagging fests, which looked like the worst Sarah Palin
rallies from last year, this man is my hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkOwsIIIe5I

He 'infiltrated' a tea party and actally said something that was true.
He's got big bals for doing that, because most of the people at them are
nuts. Accordingly, he gets booed.

-Oliver