[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:22:05 EDT 2009

No common sense. No ability to think for themselves. You'd think these traits would be prerequisites for joining up :/
And do they have to spend $32K an hour (or whatever it is) on those bloody helicopters? Although I have go some nice recordings out of it :D
Maybe things would get better if they actually came down, or got out of their cars and talked with people (the ones they protect and serve) a bit?