[kj] (OT) Police Brutality part 2

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Thu Apr 16 20:25:03 EDT 2009

you guys are missing the point ...the cops are tooled and psyched up for a ruck ..they aren't gonna sort out the innocent from the guilty ..as far as they are concerned you are there and they will use bully boy tactics to herd the crowd ..That is thier idea of crowd control subjugate the meek and whack anyone in thier way